Also called: N/A
- This area is very central to a number of fun things to do, from palaces and temples to markets and museums.
- There are eons of food options.
- It is possible to stay in an area of the neighborhood that is less touristy, so you pay less for housing and food, but are still near everything.
- In that slightly off-center part of the neighborhood, you can see what real life is like for many Koreans.
- The public transit line right in the center of the neighborhood (Jonno-3-(sam)-gam) is on multiple subway lines, making it easy to get around.
- It is very clean… though that is true of most of Seoul.
- It is safe… though that is true of most of Seoul.
- If you want to stay near many expats and non-food-related nightlife (read: clubs), you should not stay here; go to Itaewon.
Should You Stay There?
Yes. It doesn’t matter if this is a short or long stay: this neighborhood is convenient for both.